Saturday, January 30, 2010

6 weeks.


I'm six weeks today. And although I know there's no possible way I could be showing when that little guy is only the size of a sesame seed lentil, I kind of wanted proof that at some point before this started, I had a somewhat flat stomach. It will also act as some motivation come November and a starting point to look back on once I do start to show. Maybe I'll even make a flip book of my ever-expanding stomach.

I'm still feeling pretty normal. I have been a little more tired, and these last two days have been harder than the 3 1/2 weeks before them...overall though, I'd say I've had it pretty good so far. But trust me, I'm enjoying every minute of feeling normal. I'm like a soldier about to head into battle, taking in every little last bit of normalcy before my whole life changes. But bring it on, body, I can handle it.

(P.S. Also...please excuse me while I go clean my mirror. Don't look. Focus on the white pasty belly instead.)

1 comment: